Common in PC / Smartphone
Member registrationPlease sign up as a member on the new account registration screen to use the app.*The password is very important information for you.
Please set a password that is difficult to guess by other people.
LoginYou need to log in to the app to use.
enter your registered e-mail address and password.
History of countYou can see the history of colony counts.*Any incorrect analysis triggers an error message.
Please see the list of reasons for errors.
Photograph (for smartphone only)A camera function to take a picture of colonies on CompactDry™.
LibraryA function to count the number of colonies in saved images.*You can select a maximum of 10 images at once.
ReportAbility to report colony-counted images and results to specified email address in jpeg file and csv file.
DeleteFunction to delete saved colony-counted images data from cloud storage (aws).
Take a picture
※The file format is jpeg or png only.
Upload the image
※Simultaneous transmission number of Max is 10 files at a time.
Count the number of colonies
Automatic calculation of bacterial count.
Restrictions for input images in Colony Counter
No warranty of accuracy is given for the following images
1Image resolution of less than 800 pix x 1200 pix.
2The background color is not white.
4A viscous sample is added.
5Food residues are contained.
6Highly concentrated colonies.
- * The count result of "0" does not mean a negative result.
- * It may cause a count error of approximately 8% in some images.
- * Nissui Pharmaceutical takes no responsibility for the analysis results provided by this service.
- * Detection range is between 1–300 cfu/plate.
- * There are two types of misreads that can occur when using the @BactLAB™.
- @BactLAB™ Application did not detect all of the colonies specific to the CompactDry™ plate.
- The counter detected all the colonies but it categorized them incorrectly.